Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Cleveland Magazine Silver Spoon Awards Party?
- The 23rd Annual Cleveland Magazine Silver Spoon Awards Party will be held on Wednesday, May 3, 2017 and is a strolling food and wine tasting event and one of Cleveland’s finest social and culinary evenings.
- The May issue of Cleveland Magazine presents Northeast Ohio’s “Best Restaurants” with the Silver Spoon Award in a variety of categories. Winning restaurants are invited to participate in the Silver Spoon Awards Party by serving their signature dishes to our guests.
- Guests will sample delicious signature dishes from 35 of Northeast Ohio’s best restaurants and international vintners. All participating restaurants are 2017 Cleveland Magazine Silver Spoon Award winners and nominees. The event also includes an exclusive VIP Lounge (see details below) and a fabulous silent auction.
- The event is a benefit for the Arthritis Foundation, Northeastern Ohio. Event proceeds fund critical arthritis research conducted at local institutions in Northeastern Ohio as well as support local programs and service for the nearly 1.3 million Northeast Ohioans with arthritis.
What is the VIP Lounge?
The VIP Lounge is located in a private but separate space near the main event with a unique “see and be seen” vibe. The Lounge will feature signature cocktails courtesy of Brown-Forman, additional cuisine– plus a few surprises – all of which can only be experienced in this VIP area of the Cleveland Magazine Silver Spoon Awards Party.
What are the hours of the event?
The main event is held from 6 - 9 p.m. The VIP Lounge opens at 6 p.m. but stays open until 10 p.m. Feel free to go between this room and the main event all night long!
Is the event handicap accessible?
Yes, the event is handicap accessible.
What is the appropriate dress?
Business or business cocktail attire is suggested. Many people also choose to make quite the night of it and attend in cocktail attire.
What kind of food will be served?
Guests will sample signature dishes from 35 of Northeast Ohio’s best restaurants and eight international vintners. All participating restaurants are 2017 Cleveland Magazine Silver Spoon Award Winners and finalists. Past participating restaurants have included: Angelo's Pizza, Blue Point Grille, Bubba Q's, Deagan's Kitchen & Bar, Ginko, Great Lakes Brewing Company, L'Albatros, Lolita, Melt Bar and Grilled, Pier W and more.
Who do I contact for more information about the Cleveland Magazine Silver Spoon Awards Party?
Kristen Burnside, Community Development Manager
How much are tickets?
- Through March 15, 2017
- General Admission: $85
- VIP Lounge: $125
- March 16 – May 2, 2017
- General Admission: $100
- VIP Lounge: $150
- May 3, 2017, the day of the event
- General Admission :$125
- VIP Lounge: $175
All tickets include a 1-year subscription to Cleveland Magazine *Note: VIP Lounge tickets include general admission.
How can I purchase tickets?
To purchase tickets, click here.
How can I arrange for purchasing tickets for a group?
Special group ticket pricing is available. For more information, contact Kristen Burnside, Community Development Manager at the Arthritis Foundation, at 216.285.2822 or email@example.com
Where should I park?
Complimentary valet parking will be available
How do I donate an item or service for the auction?
Auction donations are always appreciated. Download our donation form and return your contribution to the address listed by April 1, 2017. Please call or email Kristen Burnside at 216.285.2822 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
How does my company become a corporate sponsor for the event?
HELPING THE ARTHRITIS FOUNDATION
Can I volunteer for the event?
We can always use enthusiastic and dependable volunteers the night of the event. Please contact Kristen Burnside at 216.285.2822 or email@example.com.
How will my donations further the mission of the Arthritis Foundation?
Event proceeds fund critical arthritis research as well as support local programs and service for the nearly 1.3 million Northeast Ohioans with arthritis.
I cannot attend the event but I would like donate to the Arthritis Foundation. How do I do that?
pastry chef sponsors
Maitre d' sponsors
Crawford Auto Aviation Museum at the Cleveland History Center
10825 East Blvd.
Cleveland, Ohio 44106