Not attending? You can still bid online! Visit our auction website to review our exciting packages and place your bids. The auction is live and closes 5/15/19 at 8:30 pm.
All proceeds support the Arthritis Foundation.
What You Can Expect
This year’s auction will use Greater Giving Online Bidding – allowing for a paperless bidding system. You will bid using your smartphone or tablet on silent auction items. Also, you can easily track Packages by “following” their activity without having to continuously return to a table or bid sheet.
How to Mobile Bid with Greater Giving Online Bidding
- Register your mobile number and credit card information on our registration page in advance of the event or upon arrival.
- When the auction is open, you will receive an automated ‘Welcome’ text with your bidder link.
- After clicking the link in the text, begin searching for packages by name, number, or category
- Select the package you wish to bid on.
- You can Bid the next increment or Bid More than the next increment
- If you choose to Bid More you can choose to set your Max Bid. If your max bid is the highest, the system will automatically bid in your favor until you are outbid or until the silent auction closes. If your bid is lower than the highest max bid on that package, you will be prompted to enter a higher bid.
- To purchase a package at the Buy Now price, select the Buy button.
- To "watch" a package, select the star icon on the package.
- To make a donation, select the Donation button on your home screen and choose a preset amount or select the Custom Amount button to enter the amount you wish to donate.
- If you’re out-bid at any point before the silent auction closes, you will receive a text message.
- To view packages you are bidding on, click the menu button and select Bids.
- To view packages you are watching, click the menu button and select Favorites.
- Once the auction closes, the guest with the highest bid will win.
- Under the Bids area you can check your winning packages.
benefiting the Arthritis Foundation, Northeastern Ohio
Event sponsorships are available.
Make a Donation to the Arthritis Foundation.
Dan and Molly Walsh
Executive Chef Sponsor:
James and Christine Berick
Lee & Susan Shepard
Huntington National Bank
Jay Auto Group
Roetzel & Andress L.P.A
RSM US LLP
Air Rite Service Supply
Altenheim Senior Living
Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc.
Chris Lynch/Sig Eps
Cohen & Company
Kristen & Bob Saada
Stellar Benefits Group/Novak Insurance
Hilton Cleveland Downtown
100 Lakeside Ave, E
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Click here for Map