Suite Life: Place Match
|1. When you wake up in the morning you reach for _____.
A. Your running shoes
B. Your cellphone
C. Your dog's leash
D. What? I never slept.
E. The newspaper
|5. Which How I Met Your Mother character do you most relate to?
A. I don't watch TV
C. Marshall and Lily
|2. My preferred mode of transportation is _____.
|6. The Miley Cyrus song that best represents my life is _____.
A. "We Can't Stop"
B. "The Climb"
C. "The Best of Both Worlds"
D. "Party in the U.S.A."
E. "Wrecking Ball"
|3. You can connect with me on _____.
|7. The weather forecaster I trust most is _____.
A. Angelica Campos
B. Mark Johnson
C. Betsy Kling
D. Jeff Tanchak
E. Dick Goddard
|4. On a Friday night, you'll likely find me _____.
A. Cheering at a sporting event
B. Enjoying a great meal
C. Curled up watching a movie
D. Wherever the party is
E. Listening to a lecture
You live at: Euclid Block Apartments, a hip, affordable East Fourth address close to The Q, Progressive Field and a gym.
1.Gather your weekend chi with free yoga classes at the House of Blues. Leave your stress behind, but bring your own mat.
2. Hop on your bike and cycle over to Good To Go Cafe on East Ninth for a quick smoothie.
3.Swing by Hermes Cleveland to pick up your race packet for tomorrow's 5k.
4. Down a protein-packed double decker rice and beans burger ($17) at Greenhouse Tavern.
5.Score some pointers for your jump shot while watching Kyrie Irving and the rest of the Cavs at The Q.
It's all about climbing the corporate ladder for you. There's no point in going somewhere unless the who's who of Cleveland will be there, too.
You live at: Bridgeview, a loft-style structure that's home to plenty of young professionals like yourself.
1.Jump-start a busy day with an espresso at Erie Island Coffee Co. on East Fourth, because your gift of gab is only present when caffeine is, too.
2.Pick up your power suit at Avon Cleaners on Superior Avenue for Monday's big meeting.
3. People-watch the West Sixth crowd at XO Prime Steaks as you cut into a juicy 24-ounce porterhouse steak. Don't worry, your expense account can handle it.
4. Order a scotch while surveying the crowd at Johnny's Downtown.
5.Multitask between tweeting, mingling and passing out your business card at a swanky charity event held at the Club at Key Center.
You live at: Reserve Square, where you never have to leave the building for groceries, dry cleaning or even to rent a car.
1.Leash up your terrier for a walk in Perk Park, just outside your front door.
2.Buy a bouquet of lilies at 12th Street Florist, which supplies arrangements to downtown hotels and PlayhouseSquare.
3.Relax with a good book at Cleveland Public Library's Eastman Reading Garden.
4. Call in a takeout order to East Ninth Street's the Market Cafe and Wine Bar, a restaurant that likes to keep things as local as you do.
5. Swap your slippers for shoes and meet a friend for a nightcap at nearby Cowell & Hubbard.
You're the life of the party, wherever that may be. Your social skills are surpassed only by your impeccable taste.
You live at: The floor-to-ceiling windows at Stonebridge Plaza provide the perfect backdrop for the posh parties you throw.
1. Wander the aisles of Constantino's Market on West Ninth, stockpiling wine and edible treats. You're always ready to bring the bash home.
2.Perfect your comedic timing with a stand-up workshop by Dave Schwensen at the Cleveland Improv.
3. Finalize the details for your next event. Stop by CLE Clothing Co. to pick up Cleveland-themed notecards and gifts for guests.
4.Take advantage of your PlayhouseSquare Broadway Series tickets and settle into your balcony seats for opening night.
5.Uncork a bottle of Dom Perignon ($220) at Lola and toast to good company.
12:00 AM EST
November 25, 2013