And in times like these, The Lodge’s enhanced safety and health standards are reflected in its commitment to maintaining a safe, clean and comfortable environment throughout your stay.
An ideal fall getaway
Located at 4888 North Broadway in Geneva-on-the-Lake, The Lodge features 109 finely appointed guest rooms, the majority with lake views, and 25 two-bedroom, lakeside cottages. With an abundance of open space and activities as well as enhanced safety and health standards, The Lodge has remained committed to helping ensure guests have an enjoyable experience with indoor and outdoor offerings that include:
• Horizons Restaurant & Lounge with indoor and outdoor dining options (weather permitting)
• Signature Immersion Tours and wine shuttles to wineries throughout Ohio Wine Country
• The Lodge is a great home base for touring Ashtabula County’s 19 covered bridges, including the longest and shortest covered bridges in the U.S.
• Golf cart rentals
• Indoor pool and hot tub
• Firepits and lakeside Fire Terrace
• Spectacular views of Lake Erie
• Nearby Geneva State Park
Let The Lodge transport you to the many flavors of autumn
Arguably the number one reason guests flock to The Lodge during harvest season is to take advantage of the close proximity to the 30+ award-winning wineries and vineyards. Spend time this fall immersed in Ohio’s Wine Country aboard The Lodge’s popular wine tours and shuttles. Choose one with an educational showcase including tastings, or an informal shuttle only option.
• The Signature Immersion Tour visits three premier wineries and is led by The Lodge’s own Certified Wine Specialist, Lauren Fiala. The Saturday and Sunday Signature Immersion Tours, including private tours with wine samples and small plates, are $75 per person and depart at noon, taking approximately five hours.
• The Premium wine shuttle ($45 per person) visits four wineries and the Deluxe wine shuttle ($35 per person) visits three wineries. Both depart at a variety of times throughout the week. All stops are at the discretion of the shuttle driver.
To reserve your seat for the Signature Immersion Tour, Premium or Deluxe Wine Shuttle, call 440-466-7100, ext. 0. You must be 21 and over to experience the Signature Immersion Tour and Premium and Deluxe Wine Shuttles.
Rest Assured™ | Commitment to Care
“We want our guests to rest assured that we are taking the necessary steps to ensure that their future stay is both a safe and enjoyable experience,” said General Manager Charlene Horgan. “Spearheaded by our parent company, Delaware North, The Lodge has instituted the Rest Assured™ program to help keep our guests and employees safe. We’ve re-engineered our operating procedures to minimize contact risk and bolstered hygiene protocols to exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA) Stay Safe Program.”
The Lodge standards and procedures include:
• Upholding current social distancing guidelines
• Enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols
• New 48-hour cancelation policy
• Additional hand-sanitizing stations
• Reduced seating capacity on all shuttles
For The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake health and safety updates, visit www.thelodgeatgeneva.com/covid-19-updates.
For room reservations, call 866-442-9765 or visit www.TheLodgeAtGeneva.com. For Horizons reservations, call 440-466-7100, then press 2.