A. Doug Pederson
B. Jeff Garcia
C. Trent Dilfer
D. Seneca Wallace
E. Jason Campbell
F. Brandon Weeden
G. Connor Shaw
H. Cody Kessler
Bonus Point: You attended the 0-16 parade on Jan. 6, 2018.
Answer Key: 1. C: After winning a Super Bowl in 2001 with the Ravens, the Browns picked up Trent Dilfer in 2005.
2. F: Brandon Weeden had 14 touchdowns and 17 picks during his first 15 games as a starting quarterback in 2012.
3. A: Doug Pederson was a two-time injury replacement in 2000. He’s now a Super Bowl-winning coach for the Philadelphia Eagles.
4. D: Seneca Wallace was the third quarterback in 2010 to suffer an ankle injury on the field, finishing with a 1-3 record before losing all three starting games in 2011.
5. E: Jason Campbell collected 11 touchdowns and eight interceptions across eight games in 2013. 6. B: Jeff Garcia, who started for one season in 2004, is the only quarterback to win a season opener since 1999.
7. H: Cody Kessler played for the final 10 minutes of the Browns’ first and only win of the 2016 season.
8. G: Connor Shaw started only one game in 2014.
Do you know every nook and cranny of Cleveland architecture? Find out.
Scroll all 18 How CLE Are You? quizzes.