|City Guide 2001 is the definitive consumer resource on:|
|Attractions || Recreation|
|Health Care ||New Home Construction and Real Estate|
This special issue is the reference tool Northeast Ohioans use throughout the year. City Guide 2002 allows advertisers to reach a comprehensive audience.
- Average age: 47.
- Average family income: $110,000.
- College education - 87%.
- Dine out - average 24 times per month.
- Visit a museum/exhibit center - 59%.
- Attend live theater - 68%.
- Domestic Travel: 55% (almost 30,000 readers) plan
on visiting at least one destination annually.
- Bought products or services as a result of reading
an ad in Cleveland Magazine: 68 percent.