These popular eateries and shops have tempted Clevelanders' taste buds.
This family bakery began in 1903 on Hough Avenue with four employees and grew to 32 locations. While it closed in 1992, its former head baker Archie Garner re-creates the recipes at Archie's Lakeshore Bakery.
Albert "Mike" Malley borrowed $500 in 1935 to buy candymaking equipment and a Madison Avenue deli. In 1949 when the second shop opened, police had to control the crowds. Today, 22 Malley's stores sell its treats.
Located across from the Euclid Avenue Opera House when it opened in 1893, the theater hangout for stars such as W.C. Fields moved to its new location in Playhouse Square in 1994.
After Vernon and Gordon Stouffer expanded their parents' Arcade milk counter into a series of restaurants, guests began asking for go-to versions of their favorite meals. Today, its frozen foods are sold nationwide.