No need to make a list and check it twice. We've found great gifts for those special people in your life.
- For the young at heart:
- The classic wooden toy gets a modern update with this Automoblox T-900 truck available at Once Upon A Time Toys.
19285 Detroit Road, Rocky River, 440-333-2327, onceuponatimetoys.com
- For the cook:
- Create one hearty dish using the 5-quart Le Creuset dutch oven, or go for individual servings with its mini cocottes. Available from the Western Reserve School of Cooking.
140 N. Main St., Hudson, 330-650-1665, wrsoc.com
Dutch oven $235, cocottes $19.99 each
- For the eco-friendly:
- Handcrafted by artisans in the Philippines who are part of PREDA, an organization that aids victims of abuse and abandonment, this magazine bead necklace is made by rolling strips of paper into long narrow shapes. "I love how this necklace integrates innovative design with a handmade jewelry technique that is providing fair-wage jobs to the artisans," says Lisa Dunn, owner of Revive.
24349 Cedar Road, Lyndhurst, 216-382-4836; 2248 Lee Road, Cleveland Heights, 216-371-2778, revivestore.com
- For the trendsetter:
- The fashionista in your life will find plenty of ways to work these Yarnz cashmere scarves from Kilgore Trout into her wardrobe.
28601 Chagrin Blvd., Woodmere, 216-831-0488, kilgoretrout.com
- For the dog-lover:
- These fetching Two's Company picture frames come in a variety of colors and are great for paying tribute to man's best friend. Available at DuoHome.
6507 Detroit Ave., Cleveland, 216-651-4411, duohome.com