Using an outdoor flight of stairs, one pair of dumbbells and a jump rope:
1. Do 15-20 push-ups and run up and down the stairs four times. Repeat this three times.
2. Jump rope for one minute, do lunges for 5minutes and complete 15-20 bent over rows, making sure you’re bent over at the waist with a flatback and you’re lifting the dumbbell almost into your armpit.
3. Run up and down the stairs four times, complete15-20 overhead shoulder presses with the dumbbells and then for thirty seconds do squat thrusts, where you hop back and forth from apush-up position to a crouch without moving yourhands.
4. Using a stair, do alternating quick feet for thirtyseconds (hop, switching the foot that’s touching the step) and then complete 15-20 squats with the dumbbells at your sides. Repeat this three times.
5. Run up and down the stairs four times, complete15-20 curls holding the dumbbells and then do 15-20 overhead triceps presses, where you grasp the dumbbell and raise your arms so that your triceps are almost parallel to your head. You then bend and straighten your arms.