B. Plays defense on varsity soccer
C. Member of Drama Club and Thespian Society
D. Works for the NASA Glenn Research Center
1. "I try to remember the harder you work now, the more it will pay off later."
A. Has earned at least a 4.0 GPA since freshman year
B. Loves math and science
1. Placed fourth at the International Science and Engineering Fair
2. Attended the Techonomy Conference in Lake Tahoe
a. Chosen out of 1,600 other students
IV. Staying Motivated
A. Inspired by family
1. "My sisters were really successful, so I had to try and raise that bar even more."
B. Spends his free time reading
1. Current books: Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen and Candy Freak by Steve Almond